With the rapid growth in sports and bodybuilding supplements over the past few years, it’s hard to know which way to turn to find an effective product that will provide you with the muscle gains you have been wanting. Does this sound familiar to you? If so then you are probably like the countless hordes of bodybuilders who relentlessly train and seem to get nowhere fast.
Why you need more Testosterone
This can be a very demoralising situation that is seemingly never ending. The truth is this is usually down to one simple a factor a lack of testosterone. Studies have shown that testosterone is often the missing link and has been tested against placebo’s:
‘Selectively lessened visceral fat accumulation without change in total body fat mass and increased total body fat free mass and total body and thigh skeletal muscle mass.(1)’
This basically means an increase in testosterone not only cuts abdominal fat but promotes increased muscle mass throughout your entire body.
So how do you know which way to turn to increase your testosterone levels in a safe but effective way? The simple answer to that to find a quality testosterone supplement that is formulated to work with your free level of testosterone; that turbo charges fat loss whilst adding lean muscle mass to your frame.
So, what’s so good about TestoNuke?
There are many products on the market that claim to work, some do and some don’t. Let me introduce one of the best new testosterone boosters on the market – TestoNuke, a supplement that is packed full of proven to work ingredients.
TestoNuke is a new premium performance supplement that has been designed to aid your bodybuilding goals in a number of ways.
1) It’s testosterone boosting properties work to reduce body fat & increase lean muscle mass.(2)
2) Significant enhancement of strength, stamina and performance.(3)
3) Improved sex drive and erectile function.(4)
Let’s cut to the chase it’s the ingredients that are important; not a fancy bottle, not a fancy website but how this works in your body and enables YOU to make that gains that YOU are looking for.
Creatine Ethyl Ester (CEE)
The specially created formulation within TestoNuke provides you with the optimum level of Creatine Ethyl Ester.
The body absorbs CEE in a different way to Creatine Monohydrate (the standard form). Unlike Creatine Monohydrate it doesn’t require a large dose or loading phase and will translate into impressive gains without the usual side effects such as bloating and stomach cramps.
Studies have shown that Standard Creatine Monohydrate is effective at increasing lean muscle mass(5)(6)(7)(8) muscle strength (9)(10) and athletic performance (11)(12).
This is a naturally occurring isoflavone. It is taken via the plant Passiflora coerulea & is also occurring in smaller quantities in honeycombs. Studies have proven that flavones, especially Chrysin, are beneficial to the body in many different ways.
It is shown that after taking Chrysin, the test levels and blood serum spiked by as much as 30%.(13) This is achieved by cutting down the conversion of testosterone to estrogen.
5-Methyl-7-Methoxy-Isoflavone is ideal for anyone wanting to gain muscle mass and improve strength. Recent university research, published in the prestigious journal
Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise, shows that combining Isoflavone with a proper diet and regular training program will help you build muscle while simultaneously shedding fat.(14)
Vitamin Blend (B12, B6, D3, Magnesium)
The mixture of vitamins D3 and B12 content in TestoNuke aid in a natural increase of testosterone in your body, while regulating and supporting a healthy balance of testosterone in your system throughout the day.(15)
The magnesium content is vital for many reasons. Aside from bodybuilding it plays a major role in your health and overall well-being. Any imbalance can also affect your ability to build maximum muscle mass. Here are the reasons why:
A lack of Magnesium the body will affect its ability to produce ATP or adenosine tri-phosphate. It is responsible for transporting chemical energy inside cell nuclei ready for metabolism. For this reason alone ATP is vital for bodybuilding.
An extensive 7 week double-blind study found that Magnesium supplemented trainers exerted greater quadriceps force than the placebo group.(16)
Magnesium deficiency due to low dietary intake in healthy people is uncommon but habitually low intakes or excessive losses of Magnesium due to certain health conditions may lead to Magnesium deficiency.
Signs of Magnesium deficiency can include:
Loss of appetite, fatigue, weakness, numbness, tingling, muscle contractions, cramps, abnormal heart rhythms can occur.(17)(18)
A couple of studies suggest that Magnesium in the aspartate, citrate, forms (both found in TestoNuke) is absorbed fully and is more bioavailable than other forms of Magnesium.(19)(20)
Another study found that high dose zinc from supplements can interfere with Magnesium absorption and disrupt the Magnesium balance in the body (21). Some leading testosterone boosters contain far too much zinc and this is going to directly affect the Magnesium balance within the body. Thus you’d be reducing the mineral which could help you boost T levels. Avoid patented formulas that hide zinc for this exact reason.
TestoNuke has included a “cutting edge formula” including two forms of Ginseng. Panax Ginseng and Siberian Ginseng root extracts have been used in Chinese, Korean, Russian and Indian traditional medicines specifically as aphrodisiacs. A study found that Ginseng can contribute to testosterone production as well as boosting the libido and correcting erectile dysfunction.(4)(22)(23)
The reason TestoNuke is classed as a ‘premium performance supplement’ and not just a run of the mill testosterone booster is its multi-facetted approach to the problems -many aspiring and seasoned body builders face each and every day.
From large dose, long loading phases bloating from monohydrate creatine to the myriad of problems caused by vitamin deficiencies. TestoNuke goes a long way to solving these in a safe and effective manner.
Each proven ingredient has been extensively researched and blended in a way to work in combination with each other. No other testosterone booster is so comfortable in citing sources with extensive research and base studies to prove each vital ingredient. Most at best offer one or two studies highlighting one of their ingredients the rest of just well written waffle designed to part you with your hard earned cash.
TestoNuke is different
Every claim is backed up and cited in a reference list, which is different. Other supplement companies aren’t so open when referring to research like this. Because of this TestoNuke oozes credibility, making you feel more at ease when parting with your cash.
Unlike poorer substitutes, TestoNuke contains big doses of the ingredients listed above rather than just small traces. This not only means you get bang for your buck but the supplement efficiently enters your system from the very first dose & will result in rapid muscle gains and a noticeable reduction in body fat.
Your Testosterone levels & vitamin levels can be increased with ease and deliver to you the results you deserve! TestoNuke is not only effective but also offers a Buy 3 Get 3 FREE offer. That’s incredible value.
10% Off Discount Code: 10OFF
Order Your Supply Today!
(1) et el Testosterone therapy prevents gain in visceral adipose tissue and loss of skeletal muscle in nonobese aging men. Allan CA, Strauss BJG, Burger HG, Forbes EA, McLachlan RI. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2008;93(1):139-146
(2) et el a b Bhasin S, Storer TW, Berman N, Callegari C, Clevenger B, Phillips J, Bunnell TJ, Tricker R, Shirazi A, Casaburi R (July 1996). “The effects of supraphysiologic doses of testosterone on muscle size and strength in normal men”. N. Engl. J. Med. 335 (1): 1–7.
(3) et el Kreider, R.B., 1999. Dietary supplements and the promotion of muscle growth with resistance exercise. Sports Medicine 27:97-110.
(4) et el Hong B; Ji YH; Hong JH; Nam KY; Ahn TY A double-blind crossover study evaluating the efficacy of korean red ginseng in patients with erectile dysfunction: a preliminary report. J Urol. 2002; 168(5):2070-3 (ISSN: )Department of Urology, University of Ulsan College of Medicine, Asan Medical Center, Seoul, Korea
(5) et el Racette SB. Creatine supplementation and athletic performance. J Orthop Sports Phys Ther. 2003 Oct;33(10):615-21.
(6) et el Kreider, R.B., 1999. Dietary supplements and the promotion of muscle growth with resistance exercise. Sports Medicine 27:97-110.
(7) et el Ingwal JS, Weiner CD, Morales MF, Davis E, Stockdale FE: Specificity of creatine in the control of muscle protein synthesis. J Cell Biol 63:145-151, 1974.
(8) et el Racette SB. Creatine supplementation and athletic performance. J Orthop Sports Phys Ther. 2003 Oct;33(10):615-21.
(9) et el Becque, M.D., et al. 2000. Effects of oral creatine supplementation on muscular strength and body composition. Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise 32: 654-658.
(10) et el Rawson ES, Volek JS. Effects of creatine supplementation and resistance training on muscle strength and weightlifting performance. J Strength Cond Res. 2003 Nov;17(4):822-31.
(11) et el Gill ND, Hall RD, Blazevich AJ. Creatine serum is not as effective as creatine powder for improving cycle sprint performance in competitive male team-sport athletes. J Strength Cond Res. 2004 May;18(2):272-5.
(12) et el Racette SB. Creatine supplementation and athletic performance. J Orthop Sports Phys Ther. 2003 Oct;33(10):615-21.
(13) et el Andrologia. 2012 Jun;44(3):181-6.
(14) et el Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise. 33(5):S338, 2001.
(15) et el Association of vitamin D status with serum androgen levels in men. Wehr E, Pilz S, Boehm BO, März W, Obermayer-Pietsch B. SourceDepartment of Internal Medicine, Division of Endocrinology and Nuclear Medicine, Medical University Graz, Graz, Austria.
(16) et el L R Brilla & T F Haley. Exercise and Sport Science Laboratory, Western Washington University, Bellingham 98225.
(17) et el Institute of Medicine (IOM). Food and Nutrition Board. Dietary Reference Intakes: Calcium, Phosphorus, Magnesium, Vitamin D and Fluorideexternal link icon. Washington, DC: National Academy Press, 1997.
(18) et el Rude RK. Magnesium. In: Coates PM, Betz JM, Blackman MR, Cragg GM, Levine M, Moss J, White JD, eds. Encyclopedia of Dietary Supplements. 2nd ed. New York, NY: Informa Healthcare; 2010:527-37.
(19) et el Phillips. Phillips’ Milk of Magnesia 2012.
(20) et el Rolaids.2012.
(21) et el Spencer H, Norris C, Williams D. Inhibitory effects of zinc on magnesium balance and magnesium absorption in man. J Am Coll Nutr 1994;13:479-84.
(22) et el de Andrade E; de Mesquita AA; Claro Jde A; de Andrade PM; Ortiz V; Paranhos M; Srougi M Study of the efficacy of Korean Red Ginseng in the treatment of erectile dysfunction. Sector of Sexual Medicine, Division of Urological Clinic of São Paulo University, São Paulo, Brazil.
(23) et el Hong B, Ji YH, Hong JH, Nam KY, Ahn TY. (2002). “A double-blind crossover study evaluating the efficacy of Korean red ginseng in patients with erectile dysfunction: a preliminary report”. Journal of Urology 168 (5): 20–21. doi:10.1016/S0022-5347(05)64298-X. PMID 12394711.